The Global Outlook Conference will be centered around UN’s Sustainable Development Goals and what will be required to achieve them.
Within this context, the conference will address trends related to global economic growth, social and geopolitical tensions, technological trends, global energy supplies and other main topics relevant for the 17 SDGs.
- Erna Solberg, Norwegian Prime minister and co-chair for the UNs Sustainable Development Goals Advocacy Group
- Siv Jensen, Minister of Finance Norway
- Sturla Henriksen, CEO of the Norwegian Shipowners' Association
- Executive Director Lise Kingo, UN Global Compact,
- Executive Director Ertharin Cousin, WFP,
- Mark Leonard, CEO European Council of Foreign Relations,
- Geir Håøy, Kongsberg Group
The event will be moderated by BBC journalist and anchor Nisha Pillai.
Previous speakers include Minister of Foreign Affairs Børge Brende, former NATO secretary general Anders Fogh Rasmussen, author and economist Jonas Ridderstråle, CEO in Snips Rand Hindi, professor at Oxford University Ian Goldin and Jan Egeland, Secretary General of the Norwegian Refugee Council.